As an environmental and social justice activist, it is of utmost importance to Rick that his values align with his business practices. Below you can learn more about how sustainability is integrated into products, packaging, and shipping whenever possible.
- All stickers are printed on environmentally friendly, PVC-free, premium adhesive film that provides a two to four year minimum outdoor life. The resilient nature of these stickers eliminates the need for frequent replacing which creates less waste. During the printing process, a highly developed algorithm arranges orders to minimize material waste, while a carbon-neutral printing method with several environmental certifications is used.
- All tees and totes are ethically sourced, sustainably made, and have a low environmental impact. They're produced using 100% organic cotton -- the result of farming that relies on organic fertilizers and earth-friendly methods to control pests. Each item is completely free of synthetic substances, harmful chemicals, and genetic modifications. All tees and totes are made to order. Producing on demand (instead of in bulk) helps reduce overproduction and conserve resources. Orders are minimally packaged in post consumer recycled packaging (PCR). Additionally, all orders are automatically routed to the fulfillment center nearest the shipping destination to reduce carbon footprint. Customers also have the option to further offset all CO2 emissions associated with their order at checkout.
- Large sticker orders (thirteen pieces or more) are packaged in padded mailers made of 100% recycled content (60% post-consumer waste). Each one is curbside recyclable, naturally biodegradable, and pH neutral.
- Small sticker orders (twelve pieces or less) are packaged in 100% PCW (post-consumer waste) recycled envelopes and inserts, and sealed with clear labels made from eco-friendly NatureFlex material. All components are recyclable.
- Business cards are made from un-coated card stock comprised of 90% bamboo and 10% cotton. Bamboo is a sustainable alternative to traditional, wood-sourced paper. It takes up little space and is easy to grow, without the need for a lot of water or energy. They are recyclable.
- Our recyclable return address labels are printed on 100% post consumer recycled paper and each time we place a replenishment order, a tree is planted.